Here you can find answers to the most common questions about Wraptrack. If you can't find answer to your question, please get in contact with
- What kind of baby carriers is this site designed for?
- What is a pattern?
- What does ISO, DISO, CISO and TISO mean?
- How to add a carrier to my collection?
- How to register a wrap, I previously owned?
- How do I buy an item from the Wraptrack Market?
- How do I sell via Wraptrack ?
- I've sold a wrap
- What to do if I convert a wrap?
- How does Wraptrack decide which news are showed to me?
- I've lost my password.
- Something is missing on Wraptrack
- I've found some errors on Wraptrack
- Can I use other user's images from Wraptrack?
The legal stuff
1. What kind of baby carriers is this site designed for?
After reqests from our users the scope of this page is all kind of baby carriers - woven wraps, stretchy wraps, mei-tais, doll slings etc :-)
2. What is a pattern?
Patterns are about the wrap fabrics visual expression.
Some classic patterns:
The pattern Artipoppe Argus
The pattern Linuschka Owls
Our intend is to name the patterns the same way as the brands do themself. Even there are butterflies visualized at a wrap we don't invent a 'Butterflies' pattern,if the brand dosen't name the pattern.That's why you can see wraps at Wraptrack marked as 'without pattern' even there are stripes or roses at the wraps :-)
At the brand page you find a link to an overview of the patterns of the brand. Use the pattern overview if you want to get inspiration for you next wrap or want to check the name of a pattern. An example of a pattern overview: Artipoppe
3. What does ISO, DISO, CISO and TISO mean?
ISO means In Search Of - whe've dedicated a small article to explaining more about ISO and the other abbreviations.
4. How to add a carrier to my collection?
- Choose tab 'Me'
- Click button 'Add carrier'
5. How to register a wrap, I previously owned?
If the carrier is registered on Wraptrack but owned by another user: Contact us and we will help you - when logged in there is a message button to Wraptrack here.
If the carrier is not on Wraptrack yet:
- Add a carrier as you usually do and choose the start date as well as you remember it
- After the carrier is added: Click 'Remove from collection' and choose the end date as well as you remember it
Now the carrier is part of your 'Previous collection'
6. How do I buy an item from the Wraptrack Market?
On Wraptrack's market you find all carriers put up for sale by the users.
If you you're interested in buying, you contact the seller via Wraptrack's message system. This way Wraptrack establishes contact between buyer and seller however Wraptrack is not involved in the actual trade.
7. How do I sell via Wraptrack ?
In order to sell via Wraptracks market you must create an account and add the carrier to your collection.
1) Find the carriers own page
2) Change the status to either FSOT (for sale or trade), FSO (for sale only) or FTO (for trade only).
Then the carrier will appear on Wraptracks market. Interested buyers can contact you via your inbox on Wraptrack.
8. I've sold a wrap
If you've sold a wrap, it must be removed from your collection (to your 'previously owned'). If the new owner of the wrap is user on Wraptrack then find the wrap and press the button 'pass on wrap'. If the new owner is not on Wraptrack, instead chose 'remove wrap from collection'. Please send the new owner of the wrap, the wrap's Wraptrack-ID so we might track it in the future.
9. What to do if I convert a wrap?
With Wraptrack it's possible to follow a wrap through conversions.
Let's take an example. If you have a wrap in size 7, and converts it to a wrap in size 3 and a ring sling. Then first add the wrap in size 3 and the ring sling as new wraps and write down their Wraptrack-ID's. Then delete the wrap in size 7. When you delete the wrap you select the option that the wrap has been converted and add the Wraptrack-ID of the new wrap and ring sling.
If you have already deleted the wrap and later decide to convert it, you can specify this on the deleted wrap (look up 'previously owned' in your collection).
10. How does Wraptrack decide which news are showed to me?
Wraptrack shows you news according to the users you follow and the wraps you have or have had in your collection.
11. I've lost my password.
At the log in page there is a 'Forgot password'-button
12. Something is missing on Wraptrack
If you miss a brand, then write to us and we'll add the brand - when logged in there is a message button to Wraptrack here.If you miss a wrap pattern or a carrier type, then go to the brand page and use the button 'Add pattern' or 'Add carrier type'. An example of a brand page: Woven WingsFrom the brand page it's also possible to add wrap models and carrier models. Use the buttons 'Add model' or 'Add carrier model'.There are other possibilities - fx you can add a wrap model from a pattern page. An example of a pattern page: Woven Wings Geo
13. I've found some errors on Wraptrack
At Wraptrack we're very dependent on our users who supply us with information concerning wraps, models, patterns and brands. Errors will inevitably arise. When they do, please contact Wraptrack at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll fix them and say thank you for your help in correcting our data!
14. Can I use other user's images from Wraptrack?
No, not without approval from the user owning the images. If you wish to show another user's images of a wrap, you can always share a link to that particular wrap, but you are not allowed (without approval from the owner) to save or screenshot and share other user's images. Although user images are shown on Wraptrack, all Wraptrack users maintain their intellectual property rights to the images, and are thus protected by intellectual property right regulation.